- 1 Posts
Longer DTMF Tones?
Is there any way to set the phone to send longer DTMF tones when I hold the keypad buttons down during a call? On my previous phone it was very easy just to set "long" keypad tones but so far on my Optimus G the only thing I'm finding is an option for keypad tones on/off...nothing to change the length. Certain automated phone systems I call are not recognizing the tones.
- 08-19-2013, 02:14 AM #2
- By MC2173 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:21 AM
- By Robert Scarfe in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:42 PM
- By SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Craig Sieben in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:32 PM
- By SoulBrother in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 03:32 PM