- 4 Posts
LGOG Sprint Not muting music with navigation.
Using the Optimus G through my car stereo for music and navigation. I'm using Sony Music Unlimited since I have a subscription. Problem is when i use Google Nav it doesn't pause or lower the music for the directions. I can hear the direction loud and fine if i manually pause the music but this is unsafe since i use it to drive with. Ive tried having either the Music app in the foreground and Google nav in the foreground and it still wont work right. Also using the Music app in Online or Offline mode makes no difference either. Is there a way for me to fix this? Is it a problem with Google Nav or Sony? Is there a fix for Root since my phone is rooted on JB? This problem was also there before i rooted the Phone.
- By Pauljr in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:09 PM
- By TonyGd in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:43 PM
- By jgordon5 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 01:05 PM
- By Shadow8088 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:46 PM
- By DynamoPete in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:38 PM