- 15 Posts
Increased battery drain
As of the past few days, I have noticed an increase in time needed to charge fully, from dead (from roughly 2 hours to over 4 hours) and also a decrease in the ability to maintain the charge.
From unplugging, I was down to 78% after one hour of very minimal use (One phone call and a quick check of the home screen).
I took a screencap of my battery stats, if this can offer any insight.
The massive drain from SD memory is worrying.
Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-06-2013, 10:02 AM #2
- 09-06-2013, 10:59 AM #3
Re: Increased battery drain
Check your SD Card, it may be damaged. If the card unmounts/remounts itself randomly, the system 'scans' the card for errors every time it remounts, and the more files you have, the more time it spends scanning... This, of course, drains your battery like crazy.
- By Eclipse2K in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:24 AM
- By racermech in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:01 PM
- By joshsparham in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:13 PM
- By israelkendall in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:47 PM
- By dad2paisley in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 06:30 PM