HELP - Stuck in LG Boot Loop after upgrade.
I tried to upgrade my LG Optimus G phone software using the LG PC Suite software today. The available upgrade was from E9751D to E7951F however when the upgrade was finished the phone would not restart. It keeps rebooting itself with a message 'Android Upgrading - Starting Apps' and it goes back to restart.
Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to do a factory hard reset (not sure if that would work) yet as I don't want to loose any data.
- 09-26-2013, 07:25 AM #3
Re: HELP - Stuck in LG Boot Loop after upgrade.
Well depends on exactly what your issue is ?
I had to download the KDZ files ( which is the firmware ) and the KDZ updater tool in order to restore. If you need help finding the right .kdz file for your phone you can use the URL link below and substitute the IMEI number of your phone in the URL to see what latest KDZ file is available. You can download the KDZ file from the page which appears when you open that link. Once you have .kdz download the KDZ updater tool (google to download it) and use the file and updater tool to restore the firmware.
- By srkmagnus in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 402Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:13 PM
- By 44pirate in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:15 AM
- By scrumpypaul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:39 PM
- By mbrown333 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:10 PM
- By Fred98TJ in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 07:36 PM