- 1 Posts
wifi won't turn on.
I've had this phone for about a month now. I love it, but the wifi seems to be having trouble staying on. It's done this to me a few times already, but usually a reboot would fix it. For the past 4 days, the wifi hasn't worked. Every time I go to the wifi settings, it just says "turning wifi on". It never comes back on though. I already uninstalled the at&t smart wifi app a few weeks ago, as I've seen many posts that mention that it can cause problems. Is there anything else I should try?
- 09-27-2013, 02:05 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 10:08 AM #3
- 261 Posts
Re: wifi won't turn on.
Are you having issues on one wireless network, or multiple networks?
If only one, and this is your home wi-fi I assume that you have also tried power cycling your access point/router. Even if everything else on my wireless works, sometimes I have had good luck with power cycling my router.
- 11-14-2013, 11:55 PM #4
- By 4droidz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:02 PM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM
- By yankeesxd in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:40 AM
- By 4droidz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:17 PM
- By sutton241 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:33 PM