HELP! Stuck in Secure Booting Error!

3rdEyeBlue

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I have looked everywhere, over 2 days and many hours but cannot find a way to fix this. I have read umpteen articles about using KDZ or LGNPST but all seem to be incomplete, missing something, or too confusing. Please, I was up all night last night until I cried in exhaustion and utter aggravation, can someone tell me where to find a correct, up-to-date, easy to follow article on unbricking my LG Optimus G (Sprint) LS970

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I have looked everywhere, over 2 days and many hours but cannot find a way to fix this. I have read umpteen articles about using KDZ or LGNPST but all seem to be incomplete, missing something, or too confusing. Please, I was up all night last night until I cried in exhaustion and utter aggravation, can someone tell me where to find a correct, up-to-date, easy to follow article on unbricking my LG Optimus G (Sprint) LS970
Here you go:

Sprint LS970 Unbricking and Firmware Flashing Using LG Flash Tool - xda-developers

Scott Wales1

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Im having the same problem, can anyone out there please help when i turn my phone on it gets to the google screen and just stays on that untill i turn it off again
please please please anyone :'(

Peter Rivera1

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey I have the same problem since I tried to install clockworkmod and factory reset it, I really need to fix it I was wondering if this works for the at&t version LG-E970