1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP! Stuck in Secure Booting Error!

I have looked everywhere, over 2 days and many hours but cannot find a way to fix this. I have read umpteen articles about using KDZ or LGNPST but all seem to be incomplete, missing something, or too confusing. Please, I was up all night last night until I cried in exhaustion and utter aggravation, can someone tell me where to find a correct, up-to-date, easy to follow article on unbricking my LG Optimus G (Sprint) LS970

Global Posts
    669 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock faux123

Default Re: HELP! Stuck in Secure Booting Error!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeBlue View Post
    I have looked everywhere, over 2 days and many hours but cannot find a way to fix this. I have read umpteen articles about using KDZ or LGNPST but all seem to be incomplete, missing something, or too confusing. Please, I was up all night last night until I cried in exhaustion and utter aggravation, can someone tell me where to find a correct, up-to-date, easy to follow article on unbricking my LG Optimus G (Sprint) LS970
    Here you go:

I am having the same problem but cannot get to download mode to use the flash tool........any suggestions

Im having the same problem, can anyone out there please help when i turn my phone on it gets to the google screen and just stays on that untill i turn it off again
    please please please anyone

I had the issue as well! Contact me via skype - battlebot321 - if you need any help still!

Posted via Android Central App

Hey I have the same problem since I tried to install clockworkmod and factory reset it, I really need to fix it I was wondering if this works for the at&t version LG-E970