- 2 Posts
Google Play Store stopped working. Please help! LG Optimus G (Sprint)
Ive had my LG Optimus G for a year, and 2 weeks ago I tried opening my google play store and it says "loading" then closes and brings me back to my home screen. Ive tried changing settings, etc. with no luck. Most of my apps need updated, and that is impossible if I cant get on google play.
Anyone else having this problem?
Any suggestions/advice on how to fix it?
- 10-18-2013, 09:49 PM #2
- 10-19-2013, 05:24 AM #4
- 97 Posts
Re: Google Play Store stopped working. Please help! LG Optimus G (Sprint)
You don't have to install through the play store. They were saying to clear the cache (I would then force stop) and then get the play store apk from Android Police (which is a website) and install it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-19-2013, 07:56 AM #5
- By StarStrider in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:08 PM
- By joaoareias in forum HTC One VReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:30 PM
- By dsx968 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 02:51 PM
- By gbux512 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:11 AM
- By ludesleep in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:02 PM