- 6 Posts
install new rom after flash to pageplus
I have the lg optimus g for sprint, it has the stock rom, 4.1.2. I have rooted it recently and got an online site to remote flash it to pageplus. Everything is working fine.
I would like to install a 4.3 rom on this phone. Would the rom installation mess up the pageplus flash?
- 11-01-2013, 10:15 PM #2
- 11-14-2013, 03:23 PM #3
- 11-14-2013, 07:52 PM #5
- 11-14-2013, 07:59 PM #6
- 11-19-2013, 06:40 PM #7
- 10 Posts
- 11-26-2013, 11:27 PM #8
- 1 Posts
Re: install new rom after flash to pageplus
Has anyone been able to get 3G data (not the FAKE 3G icon - when it is still giving 40kbps 1G speeds! :- ) to work on this phone flashed to PagePlus? If so, can you please share which PRL/APNs etc need to be used to get 3G to work?? I have Talk/Text/1G data working fine on PP now... just cannot get 3G. Also, what is the most stable 4.3+ custom ROM out there for this phone?
- 11-27-2013, 09:28 AM #9
- 12-04-2013, 10:16 PM #10
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-11-2013, 06:24 PM
- By 19andy91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:59 AM
- By NewAge in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:17 PM
- By S2K5150 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 02:07 PM
- By andymacnexus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:40 PM