- 3 Posts
Can"t get Cyanogenmod to work... (E975)
Hey Guys. Im pretty much a noob at flashing rom. Anyways, whenever I try to flash a rom, I do: unlock with FreeGee, then boot into recovery with rom manager(with cyanogenmod 10.2 & Gapps 4.3 on my phone's storage (cuz optimus g e975 doesn't have an sdcard slot). I format my phone and clear dalvik cash. Somehow everything is still on my phone so I can still install gapps and cyanogenmod. I boot up and everything runs perfect for about 3 minutes, then everything starts crashing: Settings app, I can't wake my phone up (get it out of sleep mode) cuz the screen won't turn on for about a minute (it just lights up but nothing shows up) , and then the lock screen starts to bug out. In the play store whenever I try to click on an app the play store crashes. Any web search on chrome crashes, and anything to do with the internet on any google app will make the app crash.
I think it has to do with the old files still being on my phone. Does anyone have a way to fix this ?
Thanks a lot!
P.S LG optimus g e975 running 4.1.2.
- 11-03-2013, 08:49 AM #2
- 11-03-2013, 02:56 PM #4
- 11-03-2013, 02:57 PM #5
- 11-06-2013, 04:17 PM #6
- 11-06-2013, 05:05 PM #7
- 11-07-2013, 11:09 AM #8
Re: Can"t get Cyanogenmod to work... (E975)
Your right what I was reading was older and before it became compatible with the E975 regardless I don't see why he had such trouble I flashed it to mine ls970 with no problems it worked perfectly first try with no issues and have since flashed this beast of a kernel and am ocd to 1. 89ghz stable and have gotten the most insane benchmark scores ever on this device.
Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app
- By jshah500 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:32 PM
- By pasva007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:19 AM
- By Gamer_Radar in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
- By chocochip9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:08 PM
- By bethnesbitt in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 06:26 PM