1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Arrow Problems with Bluetooth Headset

Guys, good night

I'm here to ask for some help from you on this subject . I hope to find a solution .
    Recently I got a new phone , the LG Optimus E977 , which comes with 4.1.2 Android JellyBean . Well ...

I have a bluetooh headset, it is the MSI FS510 , which I bought about 3 months ago . So this headphone worked very smoothly with my old Samsung Galaxy 5 smartphone , one of the cheaper Smartphones in the market

Now with this my new Smartphone , it does not work , every time I pair it , the headset turns off in the middle of the pairing , but still my phone gives the message pairing complete , so I turn on again the Headset and try to connect , but nothing happens. So I try to connect it when off , and nothing happens .

I checked the profiles of my Bluetooh Headset and Optimus , and are the same , AVRCP and A2DP . I have rebooted both and nothing helped .It should work, but unfortunately is not . Could anyone help me ? This headset is very good and it is new , I do not want to discard it and lose money.

I have tested the bluetooh of my Optimus , and works well , transfer files from one phone to another without problems. And the headphone still connects to my old smartphone, and to a friend's smartphone, which is also LG, Jellybean 4.1.2, but I don't remember the model now.

Could you help me?
    Thanks!

Default Re: Problems with Bluetooth Headset

Do you have the device type to be searched as Headset?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app