NEED help with my pics! PLEASE!!

Hollysoo

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus G and I take a lot of pics with it. Eventually I ended up with hundreds upon hundreds, making it hard to find the pics I needed to up load onto the computer. I ended up deleting the majority of my pics after putting them onto a USB. Thing is just yesterday I tried to upload some pics I had taken onto a computer and I had to go through ALL the pics including the hundreds I had deleted. I thought maybe I didn't delete them but they are not in my gallery anywhere. Could they be I some sort of trash? Or maybe it's because of my Drop Box app?? Does anyone have any idea why my deleted pics are still loading when \I go to put pics onto the computer?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a LG Optimus G and I take a lot of pics with it. Eventually I ended up with hundreds upon hundreds, making it hard to find the pics I needed to up load onto the computer. I ended up deleting the majority of my pics after putting them onto a USB. Thing is just yesterday I tried to upload some pics I had taken onto a computer and I had to go through ALL the pics including the hundreds I had deleted. I thought maybe I didn't delete them but they are not in my gallery anywhere. Could they be I some sort of trash? Or maybe it's because of my Drop Box app?? Does anyone have any idea why my deleted pics are still loading when \I go to put pics onto the computer?

Welcome to the forums.
I am not sure. I can ask around.

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Are your pics being uploaded to your Google+ account automatically? Mine are set to do that (although I didn't know), and even if I deleted them on my device, they always remain on Google+. Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Are your pics being uploaded to your Google+ account automatically? Mine are set to do that (although I didn't know), and even if I deleted them on my device, they always remain on Google+. Just a thought.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

That's a possibility, I can?t imagine where else they may have gone.

g2 cm10.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol