- 1 Posts
NEED help with my pics! PLEASE!!
I have a LG Optimus G and I take a lot of pics with it. Eventually I ended up with hundreds upon hundreds, making it hard to find the pics I needed to up load onto the computer. I ended up deleting the majority of my pics after putting them onto a USB. Thing is just yesterday I tried to upload some pics I had taken onto a computer and I had to go through ALL the pics including the hundreds I had deleted. I thought maybe I didn't delete them but they are not in my gallery anywhere. Could they be I some sort of trash? Or maybe it's because of my Drop Box app?? Does anyone have any idea why my deleted pics are still loading when \I go to put pics onto the computer?
- 12-03-2013, 04:32 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-03-2013, 04:40 PM #3
- 204 Posts
Re: NEED help with my pics! PLEASE!!
Are your pics being uploaded to your Google+ account automatically? Mine are set to do that (although I didn't know), and even if I deleted them on my device, they always remain on Google+. Just a thought.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-03-2013, 06:28 PM #4
- By WinFan1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 54Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:06 AM
- By Whitney Victorine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:20 AM
- By malluco in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:53 PM
- By Dogs OfWar in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:33 PM
- By MonkeyChub0812 in forum HTC One VXReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:51 PM