Sprint LG Optimus G LS970 soft keys non responsive

Brandon Gudde

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
So ive had my lg ooptimus G from sprint for about three months now and last month for no reason at all my soft keys quit working and on top of that two weeks ago on the actual screen right above the soft keys has went non responsive to and i dont know why now i have to constantly restart my phone even after three hard resets what do i do send it back to lg since i dont have insurance through Sprint or is there really a way to fix it? If you need more information please feel free to ask ineed my ophone fixed and cant afford to send it to lg for 2 weeks

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Send it back for a replacement device or go download button savior theres one for rooted and non rooted devices I used it when mine crapped out works good put the buttons anywhere on screen you need them saved my a*s til I got my new one

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

Smoken67

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I also have a sprint lg ls 970 and really have a lot of problems with hearing anybody that's talking to me through the little speaker.I have also had problems with the soft keys turning themselves off and on turning off the wifi just weird things happening I did contact LG and they said I should go to the procedure of sending the phone into them and have it checked out but then I would be without a phone for 2 weeks. thanks any info would be helpful.

David Lee Lambert

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
I have an LG LS970, have had the same problem before a couple times. Not sure what I did to fix it each time. Seemed to be triggered by letting the lock come up while taking a picture. The "stuck" state persists across reboots. Prior times when it's happened, it was stuck for a few days, then something made it work again. This time, I'm trying the Handy Soft Keys app ... we'll see how well that works.