1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint LG Optimus G LS970 soft keys non responsive

So ive had my lg ooptimus G from sprint for about three months now and last month for no reason at all my soft keys quit working and on top of that two weeks ago on the actual screen right above the soft keys has went non responsive to and i dont know why now i have to constantly restart my phone even after three hard resets what do i do send it back to lg since i dont have insurance through Sprint or is there really a way to fix it? If you need more information please feel free to ask ineed my ophone fixed and cant afford to send it to lg for 2 weeks

Global Posts
    6,219 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Sprint LG Optimus G LS970 soft keys non responsive

What happens when the screen rotates? Do the soft keys continue to not function?

Optimus G Pro
    Live long and prosper.

Send it back for a replacement device or go download button savior theres one for rooted and non rooted devices I used it when mine crapped out works good put the buttons anywhere on screen you need them saved my a*s til I got my new one

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

I also have a sprint lg ls 970 and really have a lot of problems with hearing anybody that's talking to me through the little speaker.I have also had problems with the soft keys turning themselves off and on turning off the wifi just weird things happening I did contact LG and they said I should go to the procedure of sending the phone into them and have it checked out but then I would be without a phone for 2 weeks. thanks any info would be helpful.