- 01-23-2014, 08:30 PM #2
Re: Can I remove the search bar on the Optimus G homescreen?
Andrew Martonik put up a nice answer to this question. If you're using the stock launcher (essentially the app that is your homescreen and app drawer), you can't remove the search bar unless you disable the Search app itself. A third-party launcher would allow you to do this and much more. If you're interested, check these two guides out:
[GUIDE] Nova Launcher
[GUIDE] Action Launcher - Updated for 1.9.0
Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 83Last Post: 11-23-2014, 02:47 PM
- By kmknite8 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Mark Zagotti in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
- By tmann202 in forum AT&TReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:20 PM
- By Benny515 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:55 PM