- 160 Posts
I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the runn
I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the running apps.
Today i ordered an LG optimus e970 for my brother since it was on sale and i noticed that to show all running problems, i need to hold the home button and that's very annoying. The rightmost button on the optimus is just settings button.
How do i change the functions of the button and make the rightmost button the multitask button?
Can custom roms like cyangmod change it?
- 01-27-2014, 09:26 PM #2
Re: I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the
You could install an alternative launcher like Nova Launcher (which doesn't require root). It allows you to assign a long press of the home button to almost anything you want.
If you root, I believe there are various apps out there that allow you to remap buttons.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 02-04-2014, 09:00 PM #3
- By RockoB8 in forum Ubuntu for AndroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2015, 06:01 AM
- By lgbalfa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:22 PM
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:12 PM
- By clearweave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:27 PM
- By Marc Pike in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:19 PM