1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the runn

I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the running apps.

Today i ordered an LG optimus e970 for my brother since it was on sale and i noticed that to show all running problems, i need to hold the home button and that's very annoying. The rightmost button on the optimus is just settings button.

How do i change the functions of the button and make the rightmost button the multitask button?
    Can custom roms like cyangmod change it?

Default Re: I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the

You could install an alternative launcher like (which doesn't require root). It allows you to assign a long press of the home button to almost anything you want.

If you root, I believe there are various apps out there that allow you to remap buttons.

Default Re: I have a nexus 4, the right most button on the nexus 4 is the multitask button, showing all the

I am running cyanogenmod on my LS970 (which is the sprint variant of the same phone) and I have remapped that button just as you described

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk