Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Miracasting and bluetooth not allowing wifi internet.

So what Im attempting to do is to miracast my LG Optimus G to my big screen while also running a bluetooth mouse and keyboard combo. The problem Im having, is that, my phone is connecting to the miracast fine, then the bluetooth fine, but it kicks me off my router and I have no net. Now when I disconnect the bluetooth, the miracast and router connections work fine together, or when I connect the bluetooth and router wifi it works fine. But as soon as I try all three, the phone sees my router and tells me I can connect and attemps to, but when displays connecting, it pauses and then kicks off. Anyone know of a way to get this to work?

Default Re: Miracasting and bluetooth not allowing wifi internet.

Hi, Glad to assist you with your inquiry. In order to assist you we would need to collect some information. We would need your carrier and model as well as software version you are currently running. To check you software version, from the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > General tab (depending on settings and carrier) > About phone > Software information. Please provide what is listed under Software version. ^SM

Default Re: Miracasting and bluetooth not allowing wifi internet.

I am interested in what miricast models are known to work well with the LG G. This is the first discussion I have stumbled on about it.