AT&T LG Optimus G: trying to make work in france
I bought my wife a Optimus G the AT -T version, its unlocked and she is with Free mobile in France. She gets wifi, she gets phone service, but no internet at all when she leaves wifi. I have tried downloading free mobile apn app its suppose to change the apn to make it work, but its not working, so im stumped. Does anybody know if this phone will work on the internet in france on 3g, im not sure what frequency they use there, its 900 or 2100 mghz, not sure which, but I believe the Opitims G has 2100 for 3g, im hoping we can get this to work, any help would be greatttt.
- 03-06-2014, 11:58 PM #3
Re: Lg optimus g at-t version, trying to make work in france
They were set by the app, but we looked at them and they seem to be corriect I think, what is correct though ?
I don't see anywhere on the phone it says internet apn, but we have the setup like this.
Application of automatic configuration:
APN Type: mms
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:12 PM
- By pbc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:34 AM
- By DL2000820 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:22 PM
- By tcapote in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:40 PM
- By vulpid in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:39 PM