Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default downloading pictures

So I got my LG Optimus G and the screen broke so I can't use the screen at all yet I don't have a password on it so there is no lock screen thankfully. However this means I cannot get my photos off that are irreplaceable with friends that have now moved over seas. I tried just plugging it into my computer only to find out that it is in a charge only mode so I can not access the pictures that way. any ideas? It would mean the world to me if i could get these pictures off my phone somehow.

Global Posts
    4,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: downloading pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Cbosten View Post
    So I got my LG Optimus G and the screen broke so I can't use the screen at all yet I don't have a password on it so there is no lock screen thankfully. However this means I cannot get my photos off that are irreplaceable with friends that have now moved over seas. I tried just plugging it into my computer only to find out that it is in a charge only mode so I can not access the pictures that way. any ideas? It would mean the world to me if i could get these pictures off my phone somehow.
    Did you have them backed up to a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: downloading pictures

I checked and there is only one photo on drop box
    Last edited by Cbosten; 03-17-2014 at 09:19 PM.