- 2 Posts
So I got my LG Optimus G and the screen broke so I can't use the screen at all yet I don't have a password on it so there is no lock screen thankfully. However this means I cannot get my photos off that are irreplaceable with friends that have now moved over seas. I tried just plugging it into my computer only to find out that it is in a charge only mode so I can not access the pictures that way. any ideas? It would mean the world to me if i could get these pictures off my phone somehow.
- 03-17-2014, 08:54 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:16 AM
- By JoyMarieGos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:56 PM
- By tarnak in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:00 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:34 PM
- By mysilly in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 01:49 PM