HELP!!! I think im bricked
I have a sprint lg optimus g. a couple days ago i rooted my cell phone and downloaded cyanogenmod operating system. Upon using it i got a blue death screen showing on my phone. Went back into recovery. cleared my cache. Rebooted into the same os. My phone had no no carrier info on it. I go back to recovery mode and somehow someway my phones internal storage was totally wiped. No os program. I have clockwork as my recovery system but as i said no files are on the internal storage. I have tried several different things but no luck. Please please please is there anything that i can do to get it back up and running
- 03-30-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: HELP!!! I think im bricked
Sorry to say, but I think you may be in trouble. You can't drag/drop files when the device can only go into recovery.
Did you have USB debugging on before the device was wiped?
- 03-30-2014, 10:47 AM #4
- 03-30-2014, 11:14 AM #6
- By jerrad707 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2014, 08:25 PM
- By Tyler C1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:59 PM
- By Ogredawg19 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:54 AM
- By R0ach007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:35 AM
- By Harshuvinod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:36 AM