- 1 Posts
LG Optimus G From Sprint Overheated and will not turn on
I had my phone pluged into my car Aux port, the phone stopped playing music I looked down at it. and it said it was overheating, then it turned off and never turned back on. I tried disconnecting the battery for a hour then plugging it back in. I did not fix the problem so I ordered a new battery online. I installed the new batter and I didn't fix my issue. does anyone have any advice to how I can fix this problem. phone is no longer under warranty :/
- 08-03-2014, 12:37 AM #2
Re: LG Optimus G From Sprint Overheated and will not turn on
Welcome to Android Central? Does the phone have a user-removable battery, or was it intended to be non-removable? If the latter, it's always possible something happened when you opened the phone up.
When you plug the phone into a wall outlet, does anything happen at all? Any LED lights go on? Have you tried keeping it plugged into a wall outlet overnight without disturbing it?
Unfortunately, there's a chance that some circuits got fried. You might have to start looking for a new phone. Sorry!
- By andreo in forum Android WearReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:28 AM
- By Srambo217 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Christian Diaz2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:24 PM