- 49 Posts
Can't locate gps
I turned on the GPS on the LG optimus g AT&T and it didn't (even after minutes of waiting) find a satellite. It isn't the data plan or anything like that cause I don't have one yet. I just want to know how to fix this. Or is it just that there are none above my location?
Please help fast =)
Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-08-2014, 02:12 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Can't locate gps
I'm using SlimKat (4.4.4), and I had that problem (I think.) It would see some satellites, but the signal strength was never high enough to get a lock (I waited several minutes.) I flashed cwm-ATTJB-Radio.zip (I don't remember exactly where I downloaded it, probably somewhere on xda-developers, but a quick google search should find it) and now it's working fine. However, it now shows my carrier as "Maritime" instead of "AT&T"
EDIT: I just noticed your other post, and it looks like you're on the stock rom. You should probably disregard everything I wrote.
- By anon(8373095) in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:20 AM
- By sojodave in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:31 AM
- By androidbrother16 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 05:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:33 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:10 PM