- 7 Posts
Playstore mobile malfunction, cause? And how to resolve
I have a sprint lg optimus g.
Not sure when or what was cause for malfuction.
I can access playstore through icon/widget.
When im in playstore though, any function/operation involving the upper left corner of the app, causes the app to force close. "Unfortunately playstore has stopped working" and then closes and redirects back to home screen of phone?
I can access menu etc by swiping from left to right and everything functions normally.
Any ideas of cause(s) and how to resolve issue
Thanks in advance
- 08-24-2014, 12:30 AM #2
- 08-24-2014, 02:12 PM #4
- 48 Posts
Re: Playstore mobile malfunction, cause? And how to resolve
I'm having the exact same problem. Clearing cache does not solve. Also experiencing keyboard not accessible in some apps when clicking into text box.
Cleared Play Services cache and also data.
Sprint Optimus G rooted, stock, not currently connected to a provider - just using on wifi.
- 08-26-2014, 09:59 PM #5
- 09-02-2014, 11:48 AM #6
- By DeenTexas in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
- By killabee44 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:30 PM
- By XeniosRAA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:18 PM