Why isn't my PC detecting my Optimus G?

A

AC Question

PC do not detect Optimus G

Hello, after I updated my LG Optimus G E977 (same as E975) to Android 4.4 KitKat it can no longer be detected by the computer, and this is driving me crazy, I've been for 2 days trying everything I can do, I've searched and tried every single inscruction that I see on google, allowing debug, changeing port, trying in another computer, changing cable, updating drivers, I've even factory resetted my phone and computer and done everything again (yes, I am desperated).
I know that maybe no one can help me because, trust me, I tried everything that the internet said me to try, and I do not believe that someone have a new way to do it.
I need to root and activate a bootloader because LG sucks (as you can see by this update) and change for cyanogen or another good rom, but it is IMPOSSIBLE because no exploits for root works, the pc can not detect it, oh my god, i am so angry to LG, it took for them 3 years to launch the only update that their flagship had in it's whole life and they do something like that, oh my god, LG.... WHY???
Anyone have any idea on what to do? (yep, i will change my phone in the next few months because LG no more)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: PC do not detect Optimus G

.4 or 4.4.2? If 4.4.2 and the kernel date is June 2, 2014 or earlier, Towel Root.

And if your carrier has half-knowledgeable people in the stores, ask if they can figure out why it's not being seen by your computer. (OTA updates do corrupt sometimes.)

Kensiter

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
You're phone or computer might not have the same software compatibility any more this is kinda weird I've have.my LG optimus exceed 2 for a wile but when I updated my phone and pc it worked by the way what kind of computer is it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia