1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default completely out of internal memory HELP

I posted this in the optimus g forums mistakingly, but like the title says im completely out of internal memory. I had to delete all my apps except two facebook and instagram and remove them from my internal memory yet nothing changed. still 0. I havent even had this phone a year and its been complete crap most of that time.

i want to know if i factory reset would i loose my phone number and since its prepaid would i loose my plan for the month. would erasing internal memory even give me a clean slate memory wise?

Thanks

Default Re: completely out of internal memory HELP

Hey there, hope you don't think I'm following you around! I'm glad you posted your question in a forum that's closer to your phone's model, but it'd still help to know the exact model, because there are a bunch of Optimus L models (e.g., L3, L5, etc.). The reason I'm trying to find this out is so I can find out its full specs and see exactly how much internal memory ROM your phone comes with. You can find the exact model name/number in ​Settings>About Phone.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sorry i meant to say it was an L3

I have the lg optimus l9. I have had problems w/this phone since i got it may 2013. I just put a new 8gb sd card in and it still says my internal memory is almost full. Storage tells me i have almost 7gb left. I can't move apps to sd even when i could download an app 2sd app. Something about an emulator? Also i have never been able to connect to wifi even though it comes w/my plan. Crazy as it sounds, when i call customer service for help, they hang up on me! What the hell? I don't have money to replace this phone or i would. PLEASE HELP ME AND ALL WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mandroiddrone View Post
    I posted this in the optimus g forums mistakingly, but like the title says im completely out of internal memory. I had to delete all my apps except two facebook and instagram and remove them from my internal memory yet nothing changed. still 0. I havent even had this phone a year and its been complete crap most of that time.

i want to know if i factory reset would i loose my phone number and since its prepaid would i loose my plan for the month. would erasing internal memory even give me a clean slate memory wise?

Thanks
    Try this app:

Also this app might be of good use to you:

my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)