- 8 Posts
completely out of internal memory HELP
I posted this in the optimus g forums mistakingly, but like the title says im completely out of internal memory. I had to delete all my apps except two facebook and instagram and remove them from my internal memory yet nothing changed. still 0. I havent even had this phone a year and its been complete crap most of that time.
i want to know if i factory reset would i loose my phone number and since its prepaid would i loose my plan for the month. would erasing internal memory even give me a clean slate memory wise?
- 01-11-2014, 01:42 AM #2
Re: completely out of internal memory HELP
Hey there, hope you don't think I'm following you around! I'm glad you posted your question in a forum that's closer to your phone's model, but it'd still help to know the exact model, because there are a bunch of Optimus L models (e.g., L3, L5, etc.). The reason I'm trying to find this out is so I can find out its full specs and see exactly how much internal memory ROM your phone comes with. You can find the exact model name/number in Settings>About Phone.
- 02-16-2014, 01:10 AM #4
- 1 Posts
- 02-20-2014, 01:34 AM #5
- By ashwinbabuv in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: Today, 03:37 PM
- By qualifyordie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:59 PM
- By Crxssroad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 55Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:42 PM
- By gravatos in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:05 PM
- By sjohnson1994 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:41 PM