Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy How Do I fix my LG Optimus l9 after I installed a font?(Jellybean 4.1.2)?

Here are what led to my steps for it not to turn on:

I installed ROM Toolbox for my phone, and I thought getting a font would be cool, cause why not?So, since I was rooted, I had the Privilege to,so I chose one and pressed add.It told me it was gonna reboot my phone so it did.It turned on and went to the Wind symbol because my carrier is Wind Mobile.I waited and waited and it was stuck there.I took out the battery and put it back but nothing happened.I didn't install any ROMs so I don't know if if had anything to do with that.Please help

Default Re: How Do I fix my LG Optimus l9 after I installed a font?(Jellybean 4.1.2)?

I did the same thing but on my LG e460..You must put a new software. But the main problem on my phone is usb the pc won't recognize it. good luck.Apparently LG Optimus models have the problem with fonts, it's very annoying that you only have a few fonts(LG e460 only 2) and if you try to change/add a new one it crashes the software.This is so sad..I feel sorry for buying an LG it's a good phone but with only a few appareance customizations.