LG Optimus L9 Slow charging
My Optimus L9 started slow charging no matter what I do. I plug it into the wall with the orginal charger and computer and it still slow charges.
About a month before all this happened. I was trying to charge while the phone was off and it gave a charging with a yellow caution warning. Several weeks before this all happened MetroPCS pushed out an update for the phone and that is when I started noticing the problems.
I also did a factory reset and still nothing. The android version is 4.1.2
Is there a fix to this?
- 05-15-2014, 10:57 PM #2
- 09-14-2014, 04:23 PM #5
- 5 Posts
Re: LG Optimus L9 Slow charging
I need to know that too pls, with my l9 battery drain issue.
I'm about to buy a new battery. Weeks of observing have shown it's most likely a faulty battery in my case.
I just wanna double-check before I spend money replacing a battery that was only well usable for a good six months.
Thanks in advance
- By Clayton Soffel in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2014, 01:58 AM
- By smbhb in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:43 AM
- By IBMJunkman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:53 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:02 PM
- By N7AS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:30 PM