I bricked my p769

Nestrae

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Basically what happened was I deleted the .odex files in /system/app since I followed a "tutorial" that told me to.The reason I followed that tutorial was because I could no longer install apps and got an "Insufficient storage available" error when I should not have.My phone started to lag so I rebooted and I got stuck at the boot logo.I looked around and decided flashing a new rom would be the only way.I tried to flash v20H on my P769 (with the help of [GUIDE] [UNBRICK][ROOT] FLASH Any LG Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX - xda-developers) and the result was a failure at 15% at the analysis stage every time I tried.

I looked around a bit more and saw that I needed to flash ics xloader and uboot.I'm not very tech-savvy so I might have messed this part up,but I followed http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2411265.I'm not quite sure as to whether or not I just got the fastboot drivers or the things I mentioned earlier,so if I didn't flash those things I'd like a link or an explanation as to how I'm supposed to.Anyway,I tried to flash v20H again and at first things were looking good,but it continued to fail every time I tried due to random disconnects caused by my phone not staying in S/W mode or something(is the screen supposed to go off after a certain amount of time?)What am I supposed to do here?I was running v10g before my phone bricked,so was I supposed to flash ICS again?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke