LG Optimus L34C USB wont recognize

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
So I just bought a L34C and it not able to recognize on Windows 7 64 bit ult on USB.

Im not able to find any driver support yet. any words of wisdom?
I'm attemping to root and increase ram via SD card. and some MP3.
Plus im not able to boot phone onto recovery menu to see if I can partition SD card from menu options.

nonua bisnus

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
So I just bought a L34C and it not able to recognize on Windows 7 64 bit ult on USB.

Plus im not able to boot phone onto recovery menu to see if I can partition SD card from menu options.

maybe it's just the fact that you have a 64 bit computer, I've had the same problem, sometimes what an Android phone wants is a 32 bit computer, despite what microsoft tells people, 64 bit is not compatible with everything. I've had a ton more compatibility out of Windows XP service pack 3, it's just one of the many lies that they try to get you to believe, it works very well for selling devices and computers. after all it's worked very well for Apple all these years. also, I have a Galaxy Note i717 that I got last April, when I first got it it would work with the computer on the USB cable, the camera messed up on it, and I had to replace it through AT&T, the one that they sent me for replacement, no matter what computer I plug it into, it says "cannot be recognized", I guess with that being said, it could also be the phone that has the problem, if that's what's wrong, then probably the manufacturer is the only one who can tell you why it does this. there's also an app that you can use like the USB cable it is done through the file explorer on your computer, I think its called eS File Manager or eS file explorer, but if you learn how to use the remote manager in this app, then you probably will never miss the USB cable again, the only downside is that both the computer and the phone have to be on the same wireless network, well, WiFi for your phone anyways, and it works with other phones and tablets that also have eS File Manager at a McDonalds or Arbys or wherever has free WiFi.

Last edited:

Sean Golden

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have win 8.1 and win7 ultimate both 64 bit works on both however no luck on rooting it i used adb to reboot to recovery mode and not sure why but their is no options in the recovery nothing happens just get the android pic with a red triangle....

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I have win 8.1 and win7 ultimate both 64 bit works on both however no luck on rooting it i used adb to reboot to recovery mode and not sure why but their is no options in the recovery nothing happens just get the android pic with a red triangle....

Did you install any LG drivers in the past from previous phones?

Sean Golden

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Did you install any LG drivers in the past from previous phones?

I use the universal drivers......anyhow i have rooted this thing now with towelroot and it is in these forums someone copy/pasted how i did it. They borrowed my solution from androidarea51 which is where i initially gave out the root procedure (without even noting where they got it and who posted it....shame shame). Next step is to get a working recovery on this sucker.

will9

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site

Go here for a driver, works win7 64 for me. Version 3.11 June 12, 2014

LG android USB Device Drivers

Settings/Pc connection has 3 choices how to hook up to your PC

J Kintner

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I spent 8 hours last weekend going over the same thing. Ultimately, it was the usb cable. What is weird is that the usb cable would let me connect to my sons computer and computer at work with my phone, but when I try with my computer no luck. It will not hookup. I did the same thing you did with uninstalling, reinstalling, and installing different drivers. What finally worked was trying a better quality cable.
What led me do try this was that I noticed when I uninstalled or disabled in the device manager of my pc the "Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A" it would force the USB socket into USB1 mode. When it did, it would pickup my phone was there and install allowing me access. I thought of just leaving it at that and disable this everytime I would plug it in, but curiosity set in and I tried a different cable and that was it. This cheap *** cable was responsible for 8 hours worth of hair pulling.