How do you set date/time on this thing, optimus fuel, l34C?

bunanson

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought this little thing, optimus fuel, L34C, and like it a lot, except the tiny small screen. So I activated with pageplus, pay my $13, and here it, a full fledge phone, 250 min/month, 250 text and 10 MB data. I love it so far, till I found out, I cannot set the date/time. There is none under Settings>Date & time. It sync with Verizon, really? Really, I cannot offset the clock as I wish to, or I cannot move to another time zone etc etc. I cannot believe this. This absolutely insane.

I rooted it already, just follow instructions a few posts ahead. Rooting is straight forward, no custom ROM yet. And sure, stick with whatever )((&)(*^(%( date/time Verizon locked you into :(

bunanson

ds7469ls

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
My husband had the same problem. A friend finally discovered that the "locater" was turned off. Once it was turned on, the date and time automatically sets itself. I assume it will work for any time zone.

richiebast

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem: woke up one morning and the time was ahead by an hour--And it wasn't daylight savings time. So I went on system settings (bottom right-hand corner of smart phone, just right of LED light), and pulled up mobile data. I then turned it off and then back on. Worked for me. It was is if it rebooted the time. I hope this works for you.

CajunDragon

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded an app called ClockSync that will allow you to change your time as well as sync it to the national time standard server. You can manually set time zones too. Using it on my LG Optimus Fuel Trackphone now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463