- 2 Posts
LG L34C Optimus Fuel - how do I manually enable USB tethering?
Is there an Android menu option that allows manual USB tethering on the LG L34C Optimus Fuel? If not, I'll have to re-root and factory reset my phone, and I may even return it while I still can (it's one of the $30 jobs from Wal-Mart). Does anyone know how to get the USB tethering manually enabled?
- 08-13-2014, 06:04 AM #2
- 09-01-2014, 12:01 AM #3
- By proffe in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:27 AM
- By bbhybridchris in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:25 PM
- By ruhban in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Ghostmaker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:26 PM