- 1 Posts
LG L70 model LG-D321 SD card
I got this phone a few days ago and just discovered I have very little storage left and sd card is pretty much useless. Does anyone know how to make phone install apps to sd card, or store pics there? Camera send pics to internal storage after I choose to store them on sd card. HELP!!!
- 08-31-2014, 08:13 PM #2
Re: LG L70 model LG-D321 SD card
Welcome to Android Central! If your phone doesn't have the native ability to move portions of an app to the external SD card (and it would only be a portion, not the whole thing), then you'd have to root the phone to gain that functionality. You could use a file explorer app like ES File Explorer to move photos from your internal storage to your external SD card after you've taken them.
See this guide for tips on how to maximize your internal storage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- By Luis Flores5 in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:14 PM
- By artofdesign in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:14 PM
- By shetach in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:22 PM