Lg L34C android smart phone

triller

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I want to know why my video game goes black while playing. I have to restart the phone and start again. How can I get the video to play with no interruptions? Thank you.

LordDarkStar

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I cannot state this with absolute authority, but based on my own experience with the LG L34C in particular and computers in general, it sounds highly probable that your smart phone is running out of RAM as you play your game. When you reboot your phone, the RAM is dumped and you are able to begin playing again. You may well ask: "OK, so how do I get more RAM?" The answer comes back: You Don't...not unless you hack the phone by rooting it and then seeking the advice of those knowledgeable with apps available for Android which one(s) will permit you to assign more of your available memory to function as RAM. Here is one hint I CAN share with you: Get thyself a 32Gb, Class 10 microSD Card to supplement thy phone's paltry 2 Gb of available, built in memory!

Cheers!:cool:

androidjo

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I agree that the phone is probably running out of RAM and maybe internal storage as well. The L34C is a great little phone for many if not most applications, but a lot of games push that limit and some flat out won't run. Keep in mind that the game developers are often developing for phones and tablets that have a lot more memory. There are games that exist out there that are larger than 1 gb when installed. You are not going to get such games to run on the L34C.