Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default When will Otterbox make a case for Optimus? What is next best case?

I want an Otterbox for my Optimus, but it doesn't look like that will happen. What is the next best case out there for the Optimus?

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Actually Otterbox was asked on their Facebook page about the LG Optimus S and it has been confirmed that an Otterbox Commuter series is in production and should be out soon.

They have a survery on their Otterbox facebook page which asks which phone needs an Otterbox and which case series.

I have one of the $6 hard rubber snap on cases and it's not bad for a no name brand.

I just noticed you asked the same question in the LG Optimus S Accessories sub-forum.

Didn't mean to bump up a duplicate.

ROM
    ThunderRom V1.5/[OC Kerne

I have the body glove case with the belt clip that I picked up for $17 on ebay. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmyasika1 View Post
    I have the body glove case with the belt clip that I picked up for $17 on ebay. I love it.
    I'm leaning towards getting the same one. Seems quite versatile!

http://store.androidcentral.com/body...4A123A7871.htm

ROM
    ThunderRom V1.5/[OC Kerne

Does anyone know if Otterbox will offer the defender series case for us?

The Otterbox is available now. Just got an email from them.

I have the same case and love it. Can't see spending more more on cases for my phone.

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

I just orded the commuter case over at eBay for $21 new. I will come back and review once it arrives.