Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    ICS flavor of the day....

Default Best micro sdhc???

looking to do apps2sd and looking to upgrade to a 16 gig card.. been looking for card reviews and can't seem to find the info I was hoping to find. Mainly wondering about the quality of cards that cost $40( patriot, class 10) and those that cost $90(kingston, class 10) also wondering if I really need a class 10 or would a class 6 do fine also? Thanks in advance for any info ya'll can provide!!

ROM
    aospCMod

I have a class 6 card myself and it runs apps2sd just fine. Of course a class 10 would be slightly faster. I know a couple of people who have the patriot class 10 card and they recommend it. They say they have not had any issues with it and they feel it is just as good as the kingston one. Of course I do not know for myself, but I have heard good things about the patriot card.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM
    Motorola Xoom Running ICS

well i am using kingmax 16gb class 10. Its been great. no complaints here especially shooting 720p no choppiness and loads really quick. heres the link

Amazon.com: Kingmax 16GB microSDHC Class 10 with Micro SD Adapter - Retail: Electronics
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    ICS flavor of the day....

Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    well i am using kingmax 16gb class 10. Its been great. no complaints here especially shooting 720p no choppiness and loads really quick. heres the link

Amazon.com: Kingmax 16GB microSDHC Class 10 with Micro SD Adapter - Retail: Electronics
    Quote Originally Posted by athanos View Post
    I have a class 6 card myself and it runs apps2sd just fine. Of course a class 10 would be slightly faster. I know a couple of people who have the patriot class 10 card and they recommend it. They say they have not had any issues with it and they feel it is just as good as the kingston one. Of course I do not know for myself, but I have heard good things about the patriot card.
    Awesome. Just the info I wanted to hear. <$50 is much easier on my wallet than $90! Many Thanks to you both!!!