[WIP][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for LG Optimus S (Yes, it's ICS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaB

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
See, what we need to do is copy Drew's brain. Paste it into like 10 people ( myself included ) That way we can help with whatever is needed! :D

The "Drew" crew ;) lmao

rukin1

Banned
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
What are you talking about? You have to make the ROM work with the radio, not the other way around.

You can't "tweak" the radio either.

I'm sure you can do anything. Nothin is impossible. There are ways to go around it. I"m not familiar with making roms ect ect. Sorry, I just thought I'd throw out my idea..

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Any recent updates Drew?

I'm not being pushy at all, just curious. Still loving HyrdoROM but would love to get a taste of ICS once data and SMS are working.

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a possible fix for data and wifi but people want me to continue on with MIUI right now( or else i would be trying it right now :/. Drew. If you would like to know just pm me.

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well right now. Kravens ICS for ZVD is better then this ICS rom currently. lol just downgrade :p

I've thought about it but its not worth it for me. I used to hate Gingerbread when I first updated but I like HydroROM too much to go back. I have this phone for another year so I can be patient.

:)

Sent from my Hydro ROM Optimus via Tapatalk

DsTyLeR420

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've thought about it but its not worth it for me. I used to hate Gingerbread when I first updated but I like HydroROM too much to go back. I have this phone for another year so I can be patient.

:)

Sent from my Hydro ROM Optimus via Tapatalk

Totally agree bro. i just hope on ics the mms will be fixed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.