[RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.2 (latest update: 06/24/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Had to read it a cpl of times and its true my mom took my hammer peg toy away just for that reason however MY WIFE. Talking about getting a new laptop giving me her old one if she does I will
Everyone that thinks its a good idea email :xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com and encourage her to get herself a new laptop and it will happen it would be my first rom

By publicly posting your wife's email address I think you just screwed yourself out of getting her old laptop. :confused:

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
By publicly posting your wife's email address I think you just screwed yourself out of getting her old laptop. :confused:

Yeah...maybe even screwed yourself out of a wife. If I was (a) female and (b) your wife I would murder you for posting my email address in a public place.

Please remove it asap.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: [RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch v1.0.3 (It's....ALIVE!)

Great job.
The bad block skipper works well too and successfully flashed on a recovery partition with bad blocks. The last one that i could successfully flash was th5 because it was smaller.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Had to read it a cpl of times and its true my mom took my hammer peg toy away just for that reason however MY WIFE. Talking about getting a new laptop giving me her old one if she does I will
Everyone that thinks its a good idea email and encourage her to get herself a new laptop and it will happen it would be my first rom

Lol good luck

Last edited:

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Nah I told her its cool she thought it was funny we have a running joke

Actually if 1 or 2 people emailed her and said "hey more roms for the community =cool :)" you probably will score me a laptop. However I removed the address. Because I was like oh @#$% that prob wasn't a good idea oops:what:

Square hole
+
Round peg
=
:p

Last edited:

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Umm Rebel, the email is still there in your quoted post.

ryandubbz

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

can anyone explain to me what exactly this does?(i see visually what it does) And what can you do differently than stock recovery?

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

The stock recovery is very limited as it can only flash Sprint update.zips, radio, and factory reset.

Cannibal ate Xionia recovery and now you have touch screen functionality, flash custom roms, get out of bootloop hell, wipe and format functions, do nandroid backups, safe factory resets , all in one wiper option....

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The stock recovery is very limited as it can only flash Sprint update.zips, radio, and factory reset.

Cannibal ate Xionia recovery and now you have touch screen functionality, flash custom roms, get out of bootloop hell, wipe and format functions, do nandroid backups, safe factory resets , all in one wiper option....

It would be cool if it had the ability to flash different radio baseband

This is a cool recovery :thumbup:

Last edited:

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
That's like asking a lion why he can't speak English.

Nobody knows exactly what LG did, all we know is that's just the way it is.

What day ya mean is it encrypted or something?

:what:...

As I understand it it's something to do with the binaries (that accompany the scripts) and their communication with the stock recover. We have no source to either so it's pretty much impossible to try to port the functionality.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Reactions: vernotzy21

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
:what:...

As I understand it it's something to do with the binaries (that accompany the scripts) and their communication with the stock recover. We have no source to either so it's pretty much impossible to try to port the functionality.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Is each source gotta be carrier specific like for example opti s zvd?
And opti v zvj (or whatever) IV never messed with radios before basically what I'm getting at is you think it would be possable to get of hold of any source from any phone then backwards engineer it to work for us some how

Like I said I'm clueless to all this radio buisness mine says "unknown"
I use wifi only

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That's like asking a lion why he can't speak English.

Nobody knows exactly what LG did, all we know is that's just the way it is.

So this recovery is a mash of Xionia and Team Hydro's?

Can it flash any radio? From any phone?

sent from my LS670 optimus V using inverted T.T.2

I'm like, 50% sure you can flaah any radio, but your phone is highly likable to brick. :p
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rebel69ization
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC