[ROM][CM7]SiZzLiNg JeLlyBeAn TWEAKED CM7 Team B.A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

amskhan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
the miui rom.... internet doesn't work so you cant get android terminal emulator to reboot recovery , and it has no way to reboot to recovery built in. omg. someone tell the person that made the muiu rom to let you reboot to recovery. i have rebooted like 9 times... and i know the camera button is supposed to get you into recovery, but it doesn't do anything.... how do i get it to go using that camera override button?

Last edited by a moderator:

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
internet doesn't work so you cant get android terminal emulator to reboot recovery , and it has no way to reboot to recovery built in. omg. someone tell the person that made the muiu rom to let you reboot to recovery. i have rebooted like 9 times... and i know the camera button is supposed to get you into recovery, but it doesn't do anything.... how do i get it to go using that camera override button?

Actually its home+volume+power key...perhaps you should post in the right thread and/or search for your question before you blast developers for no reason.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
What he said.

And IT DOES HAVE THE OPTION. Change status bar from page to the one at the bottom of the task bar.

It was rude what you had said.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

amskhan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
oh ssry, i just needed my phone and nobody would answer on the other thread ill hopefully have a working rom (urs) tommorow

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This is Mirage rom, with the LS670 patch Jinny added to the OP. Download mirage, flash LS670 patch and enjoy.

Jonny, where'd ya go?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last time I checked I'm not jinny :)
Got in trouble for something so couldn't play my phone
2 weeks without android so sad :(

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Last time I checked I'm not jinny :)
Got in trouble for something so couldn't play my phone
2 weeks without android so sad :(

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Puberty hit my fingers and they got big. Then I dropped ny phone. So calibration is off point :eek:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
This is my new favorite rom it has most the features of ics but the stability of gingerbread plus flash works it's great and I'm glad the GPS doesn't work(keeps secret agent Martians from spying on me) seems stable enough too

Good job and thank you!!!!

Reactions: jonny5449

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This is my new favorite rom it has most the features of ics but the stability of gingerbread plus flash works it's great and I'm glad the GPS doesn't work(keeps secret agent Martians from spying on me) seems stable enough too

Good job and thank you!!!!

You are very welcome indeed I like this too its pretty solid

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
As I have no more interest in this rom due too real jellybean does anyone want to continue this if so please pm me its a good rom just I lost interest in it I want my main focus to be jb so does anyone want to continue if no one does I will just close

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781