ARCHIVED: [rom] slide rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
INTRODUCING SLIDE ROM

what is it?
I took community build updated it (sprint forced me to) de-odexed it, removed everything I could and went from there
themed like the mytouch slide
added reboot, and reboot recovery to power menu
added mytouch music, tethering widget, faves switched the music app with the aosp equivalent, new widgets from other lg phones
five themes
other things (new wallpapers, cant think of them all)
it is not overclockable unless you flash picasticks kernel
completely new shared uid

HOW TO FLASH
download rom
place on sdcard
wipe
flash rom
optional flash a theme
reboot
FLASHING THEMES
donwload the theme pack unzip it
inside are multiple flashable themes choose which one you like
flash it no wipe

download the rom here

download themes here

allthemes.png

Last edited:

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
it wont let me download the rom or the themes from gmail! can you fix this or just insert them into mediafire

I uploaded them to google docs so you might be confused. I don't support or like to deal with mediafire or any of those other ad filled places. Google offers free storage with no ads or waiting times for the uploader or the downloader. Whereas mediafire (and or other sites like it) hits you with about a thousand ads and in some cases opens a new window and on top of that it makes you wait. I'm not gonna get into their special days where you gotta sign in and go through some bs to get the download.

people sometimes get confused when they get taken to google docs but once they figure it out they end up slapping themselves and wondering why all devs don't do it.

Reactions: vernotzy21

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
don't accept the update. You shouldn't be able to flash it if you have a custom recovery I'll try to fix that in the next update

Last edited:

joshb2118

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
god damn, i dont wanna update, too complicated....also btw smart thinking with the google docs hosting, didnt even know you could do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa