[Rom][WIP][ZVD] Slimmed CM10 Alpha 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
SD-EXT on the phone. But I've installed the same APK on the netbook and it craps out every time. The netbook version also has Intel's ARM binary translator installed as well (libhoudini.so) :)。Well.. I am using EXT4 for the root (and internal storage) of my Android installation (it co-exists with my Ubuntu 12.04 installation)

Sent from my Toshiba NB305 running Android-x86 4.0 using Android Central Forums.

I tried android x86 it failed and hung on black screen

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried android x86 it failed and hung on black screen

Mine at least gets to the introduction where you opt in, but then force closes. I'll upload the version that I have installed on my phone later tonight. Like I said though, not sure what I did to make it work but it doesn't scroll at all. Also the libhoudini libraries aren't installed by default on any x86 image except the tegav2 one but the keyboard doesn't work on that one (only soft keyboard).

I'm working to figure out why the microphone doesn't work (does it work with kraven's test 15 kernel?)

Just re-read your post, There are some generic builds out there with preliminary support for most PCs, if it hangs with a black screen on your PC it means you got the wrong build. My Toshiba uses the eeePC build.

Sent from my Toshiba NB305-N310 running Android-x86 4.0-RC2 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine at least gets to the introduction where you opt in, but then force closes. I'll upload the version that I have installed on my phone later tonight. Like I said though, not sure what I did to make it work but it doesn't scroll at all. Also the libhoudini libraries aren't installed by default on any x86 image except the tegav2 one but the keyboard doesn't work on that one (only soft keyboard).

I'm working to figure out why the microphone doesn't work (does it work with kraven's test 15 kernel?)

Just re-read your post, There are some generic builds out there with preliminary support for most PCs, if it hangs with a black screen on your PC it means you got the wrong build. My Toshiba uses the eeePC build.

Sent from my Toshiba NB305-N310 running Android-x86 4.0-RC2 using Android Central Forums

I use eepc too but apps make my cp screen turn sidways

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I use eepc too but apps make my cp screen turn sidways

Yup lol, it happens. For AC forums, I have apex launcher set to landscape always and then I press home to switch out of Tapatalk, then switch back. It forces some apps into landscape.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: jonny5449

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup lol, it happens. For AC forums, I have apex launcher set to landscape always and then I press home to switch out of Tapatalk, then switch back. It forces some apps into landscape.

Also if I wanted to keep it how would I make a partition then install on there and boot into it

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Also if I wanted to keep it how would I make a partition then install on there and boot into it

you would need to resize your Windows partition and create an empty one the size your want to store system, data and internal storage. You can do this with easeus partition manager, or a gparted CD.

Reactions: jonny5449

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
you would need to resize your Windows partition and create an empty one the size your want to store system, data and internal storage. You can do this with easeus partition manager, or a gparted CD.

And after that I click on install on hardisk and I get to choose my partition am I correct

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
And after that I click on install on hardisk and I get to choose my partition am I correct

Yup, make sure to format the new partition as ext if you want /system installed as read/write

Also, I vote apex. :)

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Rom][PORT][ZVD] jelly sandwich CM10 Alpha 3

apex, without a doubt.

has anyone looked at porting Rashed's ROM instead of lazers? He has made a LOT more progress on the p500 and is still actively developing.

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Rom][PORT][ZVD] jelly sandwich CM10 Alpha 3

@jonny

Rashed's p500 Kang of CM10.
[ROM][4.1.1][CM10][UNOFFICIAL]LG Optimus One Family CM10[August 8, 2012: Build 3] - xda-developers

youd have to port it though. id wait till his next release and try it. i think he has almost everything working short of camera.

I tried his audio drivers, do I need to merge something in from the boot.img too because it completely broke audio when I added them over the ones in /system/lib/hw/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante