ARCHIVED: [DEAD ROM]The Scott Pilgrim ROM (CM7 Gingerbread, Zefie Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Wow!

The Optimus is my first Android phone, so I never had a chance at CM before, (or any ROM not based on SprintWare).

This works pretty nice. Flashed, booted, downloaded the gapps, flashed those, booted...(froze at setup screen...rebooted), and they set up fine.

I can see, right off the bat, the allure of a "from scratch" android OS. This thing is far snappier than any other ROM, even before OCing it...really slick! I can't wait for this to be working all the way!

Thanks Zefie! (And Mik_OS).

Also, Trekkie - I still have my purchased apps....although no other history under "My Apps". I wonder what happened to yours?

bigmantuck

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I am having an issue with calls. When I make calls or receive calls no one can hear me but I can hear them. Any ideas

Sent from my LG670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zefie

trekkie1701c

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Figured out what it was I think, normally I set one email address as my first address when I set up my phone. All my purchased apps were purchased on the same day when I had a buddy that let me use their CC (and pay them) to buy the apps... but it was after I'd started ROMing my phone. My guess is I set the wrong email address as the primary before I did my purchasing, because they're on another account that I set on the phone. Doing a data wipe and setting the correct account fixed it :p

EDIT: Reboot nuked my google accounts, but not my other accounts... Also noticed DRM Protected Content Storage was taking up a ton of CPU, about 90% worth.

Last edited:

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
btw guys im almost done setting up my git repos correctly so once I test on a brand new x64 virtual machine, if it builds you will be able to start following my repo on github and build your own cyanogens :)

And when will this be?

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It already is. What is your beef with me anyway.

I'm waiting for the link.

Plus being Open Source pretty much anyone should be able to help you work on this rather than waiting for you to finish just about everything then being able to do tweaks to it. Many programmers are able to solve most problems faster than just one.

zefie

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for the link.

Plus being Open Source pretty much anyone should be able to help you work on this rather than waiting for you to finish just about everything then being able to do tweaks to it. Many programmers are able to solve most problems faster than just one.

The link is in the OP post.

Last edited:

dbeckwit

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I am having an issue with calls. When I make calls or receive calls no one can hear me but I can hear them. Any ideas

Im having this same issue. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Is there a menu/setting that could have messed with the microphone?

EDIT: I tried restoring my backup from pre CM7, and then reinstalling everything. No dice. still no outgoing sound on my phone.

Last edited:

bigmantuck

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Im having this same issue. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Is there a menu/setting that could have messed with the microphone?

EDIT: I tried restoring my backup from pre CM7, and then reinstalling everything. No dice. still no outgoing sound on my phone.

What custom recovery did you use? I am not running cwma. Are you. Perhaps it's a recovery issue. Just guessing though.

zefie

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
someone give me an echo test number and i'll test, i had assumed the mic worked for calls since it does for the voice recorder.

dbeckwit

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
found an echo back number, 909-390-0003

wont be any confirmation, just wait for it to connect. then start talking I guess.

zefie

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
well I just called myself from gvoice in gmail and both ways worked fine on both ends so if there was a problem on 20100214 it will be fixed in tonight's build :)

Edit: worked on the echo test you gave me too

dbeckwit

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
well I just called myself from gvoice in gmail and both ways worked fine on both ends so if there was a problem on 20100214 it will be fixed in tonight's build :)

awesome. Thanks for responding.:D I'll put tonights build on and see if it fixes it.

dbeckwit

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
That is odd that it works for you and not for me? When i restore my backup of non CM7, my microphone works... Hopefully the new build will make a difference for me.

zefie

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
That is odd that it works for you and not for me? When i restore my backup of non CM7, my microphone works... Hopefully the new build will make a difference for me.

Does the microphone work for you in sound recorder? I did not echo test 20100214, and mind you my current build I tested is far above that now lol

Its gonna be a while though I am setting everything up on a new shiny x64 VM.

Last edited:

dbeckwit

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Does the microphone work for you in sound recorder? I did not echo test 20100214, and mind you my current build I tested is far above that now lol

Its gonna be a while though I am setting everything up on a new shiny x64 VM.

Yeah. Just tested, it does work in sound recorder. weird

It also works for the voice dialer and voice commands such as, "call voicemail"

Only place its not working is in phone calls.
funny, my phone can do everything but make calls.

Last edited:

bigmantuck

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. Just tested, it does work in sound recorder. weird

It also works for the voice dialer and voice commands such as, "call voicemail"

Only place its not working is in phone calls.
funny, my phone can do everything but make calls.

Mine does exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy