stuck at lg symbol

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I got a bit of an issue. I'm running Scott pilgrim and I accidentally flashed a different boot image. Got a sprint logo. Couldn't get past it. Did a restore and got stuck on red LG logo. Removed that boot img but still stuck on red LG logo. Do I need to reflash Rom or wipe data, cache etc. Freaking out here LOL

anim4l

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I got a bit of an issue. I'm running Scott pilgrim and I accidentally flashed a different boot image. Got a sprint logo. Couldn't get past it. Did a restore and got stuck on red LG logo. Removed that boot img but still stuck on red LG logo. Do I need to reflash Rom or wipe data, cache etc. Freaking out here LOL

Start with a dirt flash and reboot
Still no success?
Wipe data/cache etc and Flash,

There are many guides and help to fix boot loops and hangs.

cboekhoven

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
can you boot into recovery? id say do a wipe then reflash your ROM.

if you try to boot into recovery and get a blank black screen then PM me. I found a way to reflash recoveries and roms last night that saved me from a brick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC