optimus s status bar text color

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have an LG Optimus S as well as some of you. I have CM7.1 with Android OS 2.3.7 and I tried flashing my UOT file (Xionia custom recovery with 2 backups before I did it).... and it made the Optimus hang at the bootloader... It would go for a minute or two then freeze on the bootloader animation! HELP!

P.S. I just want to flash the Theme.. I got Android! ;-)

CM7 uses the T-Mobile theme chooser engine. That is not supported by UOT. You need to recover with a nandroid backup and try finding themes using the market, searching for CM7.

Reactions: PatrickAkridge

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
CM7 uses the T-Mobile theme chooser engine. That is not supported by UOT. You need to recover with a nandroid backup and try finding themes using the market, searching for CM7.

That's what I was thinking in the first place... I went ahead and did it anyways for experimentation though....

Yeah... after I experimented, I lost my phone for three days (everything except SD wiped) when I clicked on Wipe/ Factory Reset through recovery (not supposed to when dealing with UOT) and I lost everything... renamed my nan backup's before so I lost it for three days while Xionia gave me a MD5 Mixmatch! error. I got it fixed, so THANKS!!!!

A BIG HELP TO ALL OF YOU GUYS..... CM7 IS NOT NOT NOT SUPPORTED BY UOT!!!! PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO FLASH THIS.... It will FREEZE on booting!!!

Thanks for the tip... I hope all of you will see this post....

Again, thanks for the help!

DO NOT FLASH UOT KITCHEN FILE WITH CM7!!!

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Actually Cm7 works on Uot . . You can upload your framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk and make theming changes. Then flash it in Xionia recovery. Alternatively you can upload one of the Androidian or Cyanbread Themechooser files and make changes to that, then unzip the apk file and install like a normal theme.

DId you pick "Amend scripting" and MDPI for all the options?

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have an LG Optimus S as well as some of you. I have CM7.1 with Android OS 2.3.7 and I tried flashing my UOT file (Xionia custom recovery with 2 backups before I did it).... and it made the Optimus hang at the bootloader... It would go for a minute or two then freeze on the bootloader animation! HELP!

P.S. I just want to flash the Theme.. I got Android! ;-)
Did you upload the correct files to uot kitchen? For cm7 you need to upload 3 files. I have also noticed it is easier to apply the themes by theme Chooser and not flash the zip when you are running cm7.

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
You CAN use uot on cm7 I have made many themes for it myself. Again apply them from theme chooser and not flash them.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually Cm7 works on Uot . . You can upload your framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk and make theming changes. Then flash it in Xionia recovery. Alternatively you can upload one of the Androidian or Cyanbread Themechooser files and make changes to that, then unzip the apk file and install like a normal theme.

DId you pick "Amend scripting" and MDPI for all the options?

Alright, I got it set to amend scripting.... and MDPI, so hopefully it'll work. THANKS!

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You CAN use uot on cm7 I have made many themes for it myself. Again apply them from theme chooser and not flash them.

Thanks.... I think the problem is....is that I was flashing the files. Go figure! HAHA! Thanks man!

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok....yup.... Got it fixed...

I went through the UOT folder > App > UOTCyanbread.apk....

There were a couple things that didn't flash over....

Lockscreen
Window Aname's
Fonts

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok....yup.... Got it fixed...

I went through the UOT folder > App > UOTCyanbread.apk....

There were a couple things that didn't flash over....

Lockscreen
Window Aname's
Fonts

thekraven Helped me fix the UOT zip file and signed it for me! Thanks to him. Anyways, I couldn't figure out how to do it myself.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781