Need help with getting phone back

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I made a mistake, I wanted to wipe everything from Drew-001 Stable CM7 to update to the new Drew-002 Stable version (reason because mms wasnt working for me so wanted a fresh install, instead of a dirty flash) anyways:

I made a huge mistake, I wipe everything as usual, but I do not know why instead of flashing the rom I accidentally pressed "reboot system now". Now I am stuck with the LG screen. Did I ruin my phone?

I made such a beginners mistake, I knew what I was doing but I guess I wasnt thinking when I pressed reboot.

Now the phone is stuck on the all white LG screen
Im such an idiot.

Im very sorry for double posting here and the Xionia recovery thread. I just thought a thread is a better place to post than in the recovery thread (i could be wrong)

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Pull battery, re-insert battery
Press pwr+menu+volume down to get back into recovery

sent from my CM7 gingerbread Optimus S

Last edited:
Reactions: ens04

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
You are AMAZING!
thank you so much. I can't believe that I forgot about pushing those 3 buttons. I guess when I was freaking out about my phone, I forget everything.
I was like 5 mins away from going to my nearest Sprint store (since they close in about 2 hours from now) and buying the same phone again at full price.

thank you again. I just love this android community. everybody is just so helpful

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
You are AMAZING!
thank you so much. I can't believe that I forgot about pushing those 3 buttons. I guess when I was freaking out about my phone, I forget everything.
I was like 5 mins away from going to my nearest Sprint store (since they close in about 2 hours from now) and buying a my same phone again at full price.

thank you again. I just love this android community. everybody is just so helpful
Glad to have helped.

Hit that thanks button, if you haven't already.

sent from my CM7 gingerbread Optimus S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol