kahzuya

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've rooted and am running CyanogenMod-7.1.0.2 on my Optimus S. Now, i can finally use my wifi but after i leave the range of my wifi router 3g doesnt kick back on and i havent been able to find anyway of turning it back on. Any help would be appreciated. THX

Kahzuya

anon(103683)

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've rooted and am running CyanogenMod-7.1.0.2 on my Optimus S. Now, i can finally use my wifi but after i leave the range of my wifi router 3g doesnt kick back on and i havent been able to find anyway of turning it back on. Any help would be appreciated. THX

Kahzuya

Usually a reboot fixes this issue. However, I have been using JuiceDefender and I let it control my data connection. I haven't had any recurring issues.

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Kahzuya
You could alway turn on airplane mode and then turn it back off and see if it comes up? Or just reboot phone.

kahzuya

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah none of that is working at all. any other suggestions?

Edit: i read that i need to update my PRL. how do i do that with the current rom im using?

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

Edit: i read that i need to update my PRL. how do i do that with the current rom im using?

You have to revert to stock vd or use reborn, update prl then boot into recovery, wipe data, etc, flash debugsystem.zip, flash rom and gapps. Then boot. ;)

Reactions: kahzuya

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Maka a current backup from recovery. Then restore a backup of a non cm7 Rom and update then restore back to cm7.

Reactions: kahzuya

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta