Help...

ngmanis

May 26, 2011
Visit site
3 years ago my mom passed away from cancer...Last Sunday my dad and 3 younger brothers were in a bad accident...my father was killed on impact...the morning of the accident he left me a voicemail which I made sure to save. After this passed week many people were leaving me voicemails and last night I checked and his message was gone....does anyone know if sprint automatically deletes them?:( I am 19 and feel so lost....if anything please pray for me and my brothers ....I'm the oldest of 4 ...I'm seth age 19..there is corey age 16 then tucker age 11 and eli age 9.... thoughts and prayers would be appreciated...thank you all

-seth

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

Jessicalt1

Lover of all things Andi
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry for your loss Seth. As far as I know, Sprint does not automatically delete voicemails. Is it possible you deleted it by mistake while trying to delete some of the other ones? I don't know if you can recover that vm through Sprint, but it's worth a shot. Are you using Google voice or VVM?

Again, I'm sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kamron

Punk a$$ b1tcH
Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Seth, I am sorry for your loss, and you have my sympathies. I would suggest that you try contacting Sprint if you haven't done so already. Perhaps they may be of some assistance in retreiving a deleted voicemail if you explain your circumstance.

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Seth,

I don't personally know of any way to recover the missing voicemail, sure wish that I did. However, I am never so short on time that I can't take a moment to pray. You, Corey, Tucker, and Eli will most definitely be in my families prayers.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Seth,

Your tragedy breaks my heart my friend. I wish you and your family the best and may time heal your wounds. I am so sorry once again.

memsman

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This tragedy is just ungraspable. my sincere condolences....
I am sure your parents would want you to be strong and smile.
Don't forget to take good care of you....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie