nightlies for Scott Pilgrim ROM (CM7 Gingerbread,Zefie Edition)?

amonrapture

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
ive searched and searched!
the internal nightly update thru settings does not seem to function for me- impossible to register( downloaded pro rom manager-no change to allow registration of device fucntion)
i assume that nightlies must be specific to phone model 0.o

alas, are there even any optimus s specific nightlies for this rom?ports?
if so, a link or specific instructions on how to obtain would be gre3atly appreciated.its been driving me nuts =0

thank you in advance to anyone who can help with this problem ^.^

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: nightlies for Scott Pilgrim ROM (CM7 Gingerbread,Zefie Editio

Support for that ROM has stopped. Drew's CM7 is now the most recent gingerbread build with support.

Reactions: amonrapture

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Oh, and ditch ROM Manager. Not used here. See the stickies...

amonrapture

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

thanks for the reply guys,

i realize that support and development for this build has long been abandoned.and that nightlies are as current as itll get for this rom.
was just hoping for a workaround to update the nightlies for this build, opposed to having to go through the whole process of restoring tweaks,settings,apps,etc for a new/supported rom.

i think i will flash to a more current/supported build.(drews looks good)ill backup all my apps and i suppose i can save old tweaked files so that i still have a reference point to manually apply them anew .to hell with it =)
no point in being lazy =)

thank you.

ya get used to somethin change starts to seem like a horrible demon under your bed.

ath3nos

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

thanks for the reply guys,

i realize that support and development for this build has long been abandoned.and that nightlies are as current as itll get for this rom.
was just hoping for a workaround to update the nightlies for this build, opposed to having to go through the whole process of restoring tweaks,settings,apps,etc for a new/supported rom.

i think i will flash to a more current/supported build.(drews looks good)ill backup all my apps and i suppose i can save old tweaked files so that i still have a reference point to manually apply them anew .to hell with it =)
no point in being lazy =)

thank you.

ya get used to somethin change starts to seem like a horrible demon under your bed.

When the rom was abandoned there stopped being any nightlies or updates for it.

Reactions: amonrapture

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

Your name makes me want to read that book I've been putting off for so long Amon Ra. lol!

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

No nightlies since April. I'm on 04192011 build

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

I got rooted and flashed s.p. back in may about 10 days after Zefies last build and loved it. Ath3nos came along and it seemed like there were mms problems then drew's came along and it was fine except battery drain then real life took over. For the past 2 weeks I've beem preparing to move which I'm actually doing today then I get married in 3 weeks so preparing wedding details and I just got a evo which ill have by Monday at the latest so I have been trying to save battery for all the calls I got coming and just really haven't had time. S p has been good to me. Everything works on 04192011 build but Bluetooth which I never use