Can't install some apps now on Reborn

IRBanite

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've searched but can't find any info...ever since I upgraded s/w version to LS670ZVD and went to the Reborn I can't seem to install some apps that I had before. Has anyone else had these kind of problems and is there a fix? I attached a screen shot of what I am getting. I actually used Titanium Backup to restore some apps but I can't upgrade them or sometimes the 'Install' button doesn't even show up.

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
This same thing happened to me. One of the apps that this occurred with was ShootMe screenshot. I found the apk file online and installed it with file manager along with a few others.

IRBanite

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Tried wiping cache and flashing the rom again with no success. Same thing and if i can even find the app in the market i get the yellow error message on the top of my screen in the pic attached. I guess I'm going to have to find the .apk online. Was just hoping there was a fix.

rodeojud

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it's the rom it's the software verison when I had my phone replaced and got the new software some of the app I had no longer showed up on the market so some of it has to do with the new market also older apps are not updated to work with the new software

IRBanite

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
So no fix then? I really only want one app for now and that's the updated Radar Now! but I can't find the .apk anywhere for it. I'm sure there will be other apps though in the future that I won't be able to get. Should I revert to a different s/w version? If so, how?

thanks again

rodeojud

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
If your wanting a Weather Radar go to your web brower and type in accu weather click on it add your city and save it to book marks then you can add it to your home screen

IRBanite

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link, kingdavidbaker! Got it to work. I've found that one to be the best radar app so far. I still would like to find a fix for future apps.

IRBanite

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to bring this back up but I am having problems installing an app after I have downloaded the .apk, it's the fooducate app.

I keep getting the error message that i have attached a screenshot of. It's a Parse error. Is there a fix or workaround for this? -thanks

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bring this back up but I am having problems installing an app after I have downloaded the .apk, it's the fooducate app.

I keep getting the error message that i have attached a screenshot of. It's a Parse error. Is there a fix or workaround for this? -thanks
Did you download this from a different source other than the market?

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

IRBanite

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes. got it from the same link that someone gave me for the other app I was looking for a couple posts back in this thread. I tried getting it in the market but I get the same message there that I did in the very first post. Or if searching in the market on my phone it doesn't even show up.

My wife has the same phone and I just installed the same app on her phone through the market. Her phone is not rooted though. -thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar