[ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 3/9 zvd only

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 2/7/2012 zvd only

Does anyone have the Google Apps file? I tried to download it and it said Invalid or Deleted File. I need it to flash this rom with it on my friends' optimus. Thanks!:)

vector84an

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone have the Google Apps file? I tried to download it and it said Invalid or Deleted File. I need it to flash this rom with it on my friends' optimus. Thanks!:)
Which gapps specifically are you looking for?

The stock link should work at the very least... if not, you can find that version linked at Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

Which gapps specifically are you looking for?

The stock link should work at the very least... if not, you can find that version linked at Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

Thanks I was actually looking for the one TheKraven had posted which is this one gapps-gb-20120116-237-signed.zip that link either got moved or deleted somehow.

glenesis

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to a Sprint Epic II a year ago, but I keep my Optimistic S in warplanes mode with wifi on. I am using my original, stock battery, and I am running the 3/9 build of cm7.2. I use it as a mini-tablet to surf the web, check ebay, shop, and I use Valence to mouse around my htpc from across the room. I just realized that I haven't plugged this thing in to charge in a very long time, but nine days...that is ridiculous. Ridiculous, but true! And I still have 38 per cent of a full charge. Thank you, theKraven & bobzhome...wow...

yna7a3uv.jpg

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

svanni

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP] CM7 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 9-2-2011

Great ROM...thank you.
I have been using it for a few weeks and really like it.
A few questions:
In-call volume is way to loud when I take a call.
This is remedied by (while in call) running the volume all the way up, then all the way back down.
Is there a fix to this ???

Secondly, and less troublesome....
I've notice that changing some setting won't stick.
If I go back into these setting, it will have reverted back to the previous value.
I've seen this for volume, lock screen settings, interface settings, etc.
Have you heard of this before ?
Is there a fix ?

Thanks.

glenesis

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a question about Sound Recorde 2.3.7 (installed with this ROM). Does anyone know where in the file system this app keeps its temporary files?

The other night, I made three important recordings, but only the last file seems to have been saved. I can't find any information using google. Thanks!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon